How to Download Facebook Videos?
Hey friends, its been long since we have written any tech related post. So today I’m going to tell you how to download videos from facebook, without using any tool or browser extension.
Actually its quite simple and you don’t need to do much.
Just Follow the steps given below and you are done with your download
- First you need the video URL(link), so just right click on the video which you want to download and select “Show video URL” option from the context menu.
- Copy the video URL(link) shown in the popup.
- The link will be like, “https://www.facebook.com/QPark/videos/937489237423974/”,
you need to pull out the video id from the url, which is placed at the last of the URL. IF talk about the above example, then its “937489237423974”.
- Now to download video open your browser and paste this link “https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=” in address bar, and at the end of this link, paste the video id you just copied from your video URL, so the final link will look like, “https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=937489237423974″
- Hit the enter button and play the video.
- As soon as video started playing right click on it and click on save video as option, then save your video with a name.
Yo folks its done. The video will be saved and you can play it offline anytime later.
download, facebook, fb, offline, tool, video, videos, without