Debuting from the film “Om Shanti Om”, Deepika Padukone soon became the leading actress of bollywood. Apart from her acting and hotness, she is on media for issues like relationship with Ranbeer Kapoor and so on. Here are some unknown facts about her.
- Deepika was born in Copenhagen in Denmark but moved to Bangalore when she was about 11 months old.
- Deepika’s first major hit was a commercial for Liril soap.
- She began her career as a full-time model in 2004 under the guidance of ace fashion designer and choreographer Prasad Bidapa.
- She is a big foodie and has an eternal love for chocolates.
- Himesh Reshammiya gave break to Deepika via his music video titled Naam hai Tera Tera.
The very first dialogue she delivered was Kutte, kameene! Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod de!’
- Deepika learnt acting under Anupam Kher and dance from Shiamak Davar.
- Just like her dad, Deepika too was an excellent badminton player and played at the national level as well.
- She was also a baseball player and played in a few state level tournaments.
- She was named “India’s Most Beautiful Women” in the year 2012 by the Indian edition of People Magazine.
- She was allegedly living in with Nihar Pandya when she first came to Mumbai.
- She featured on India Today’s list of 50 most high and mighty people.
- She is the first actress ever to have delivered 4 consecutive 100-crore hits.
- Deepika wear clothes from ZARA at almost all high profile time outs.
- Her Debut Film was not Om Shanti Om but Kannada Film Aishwarya.
- Deepika has adopted a village in Ambegaon, Maharashtra, to provide the residents with the basic amenities.
- She loves to have a well-managed day and makes a to-do list everyday.
- Amitabh Bachchan specially sent her a bouquet for her brilliant performance in Ramleela.
- She was supposed to make a debut from Saawariya but was rejected later.
- Siddharth Mallya gifted her a flat worth INR 4 crore during their relationship.
Actress, Badminton, Deepika Padukone, Ranbeer Kapoor